Cancun is one of Mexico’s most popular vacation spots, attracting visitors from all over the world to our picturesque white sandy beaches. Our slice of paradise offers the perfect destination for a romantic getaway, whether you are interested in relaxing at the beach, sailing off into the sunset, learning about local history, or indulging in local cuisine! Discover all the things to do in Cancun for couples, and choose Riviera Maya Haciendas to host your romantic getaway. Let us help you create tailor-made experiences and make lifelong memories together!
The Best Things to Do in Cancun for Couples
Cancun offers the perfect setting for couples to unwind, reconnect, and create romantic memories together. There are endless things to do in Cancun for couples; here are a few of our favorites:
- No trip would be complete without spending time at Cancun’s picturesque beaches. Famous beaches like Playa Delfines, Playa Tortugas, and Playa Marlin offer the perfect backdrop for romantic dinners, strolls along the beach, and exhilarating watersports. Or enjoy the privacy and romance of a beach club like Coco’s Beach Club.
- Sign up for a romantic tour in Cancun with Columbus Cruise! Their romantic dinner cruise includes four mouthwatering dishes, live saxophone music, and an open bar during your dreamy sunset sail.
- Discover the natural beauty of Cancun together with cenote exploration. These natural freshwater sinkholes are formed when an underground cave collapses in on itself. Sign up for an experience with Cancun Adventures to snorkel or swim in these natural wonders!
- Visit Xcaret Eco-Park and experience over 50 cultural and natural attractions. Whether you want to visit Mexico’s best wine cellar, cool down at an underground river, or watch a show highlighting Mexico’s history, there is something for everyone!
- Take a luxury sailing tour to Isla Mujeres, a picturesque island just across the bay from Cancun. Spend an afternoon exploring the island’s beautiful beaches, local history, sea turtle sanctuary, and mouthwatering restaurants.
- Many of Cancun’s resort spas are open to the public for spa and wellness treatments. Treat yourself to a couples spa day at destinations like Nizuc Spa. They offer fantastic couples’ rituals in private oceanfront suites with treatments like aromatic massages, personalized facials, and body wraps.
- Experience the perfect date night with a romantic dinner in Cancun. Indulge in locally caught lobsters at Lorenzillo’s overlooking the Nichupte Lagoon. Or enjoy Latin American cuisine and lively entertainment at RosaNegra.
Plan Your Romantic Getaway on the Riviera Maya
Plan the perfect romantic getaway in the Riviera Maya and discover all the fabulous things to do in Cancun for couples! Riviera Maya Haciendas offers Cancun villas ideal for groups of couples traveling together. We offer three six-bedroom vacation rentals with amenities like Caribbean views, private pools, jacuzzis, outdoor dining areas, lounge areas, and much more!
We also offer four vacation villas on Isla Mujeres, ranging from four to ten bedrooms. We invite you to come and experience the magic and bliss of the Riviera Maya with your special someone!